- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 100g Traditional Jerky Cut (or chilli flavour)
- 3 eggs
- 20g butter
- 1/4 cup grated Tasty Cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- toasted crusty bread, to serve
- Heat oil in a small frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until onion is soft. Remove to a bowl. Cover to keep warm.
- Beat eggs and 2 tablespoons cold water in a bowl until combined. Season with salt and pepper. Preheat grill on high.
- Melt half the butter in a small frying pan over medium-high heat. Add half the egg mixture. Tilt pan so egg covers base. Cook for 1 minute or until almost set. Top with Jerky and Cheese.
- Place pan under grill. Grill until omelette is lightly browned and cheese melted. Remove to a plate. Serve omelettes with toasted crusty bread and parsely to garnish.