- Your favourite pizza base
- 1 jar tomato pizza sauce
- 1 White Onion, sliced finely
- 1 Avocado, sliced thinly into strips
- 100g Moist Biltong (fatty or lean) sliced
- 200g Mozzarella Cheese
- Jalapenos (optional for an extra chilli kick)
- Olive Oil to drizzle
- Pre-heat oven and oven safe pan to 220 ⁰C.
- In a pan, over medium heat, melt the butter and caramelise the onions. Set aside when ready.
- To assemble the pizza: place the tomato sauce onto the pizza base, top with the caramelised onions, biltong slices and jalapeños (if you want) and mozzarella. Bake in the oven for 10 min, unltil cheese is melted.
- Garnish with fresh avocado slices and a drizzle of olive oil.